- Raid Info
*** Please make sure you install Mumble if you are coming to our raids ***
Mumble - Voice Communication - it is important that you can listen as a minimum to strategies and pulls.
Windows: 1.2.3a (Stable) or Mac if applicable
Deadly Boss Mods - for Raids and Instances
Skada - Damage/Healing meter which includes a built in threat meter which you can switch to in combat.
Curse Client a handy program which will let you know when a new version of any AddOn you have on your system is available. Otherwise see below for installation guide.
RatingBuster - compares upgradeable gear with your current gear.
Extract the mod using winrar or similar to the WOW Addon folder or
- Move to the Addon folder
- Open your World of Warcraft folder. (default is C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\)
- Go into the "Interface" > "AddOns" folder.
- In a new window, open the folder where the downloaded mod is.
- Right click the zip file, click "extract files"
- Extract all the files from the "Addonname" folder into the "AddOns" folder
- Start World of Warcraft
- Make sure AddOns are installed
- Log in
- At the Character Select screen, look in lower left corner for the "AddOns" button.
- a). If button is there: make sure all the mods you installed are listed and make sure "load out of date AddOns" is checked.
- b). If the button is NOT there: means you did not install the AddOns properly. Try repeating the steps or getting someone to help you in game.